Audio visual equipment and systems are an integral and essential part of education in health and medicine. In this respect we have established close and long-lasting relationships with many hospitals, medical training centres and universities, as well as GP surgeries and dental practices along the South Coast.
The experience of working with these organisations has enabled us to offer a great deal of advice and input to ensure that the AV equipment we install is ideal for the needs and requirements of the end users. We specialise in equipment for lecture theatres, MDT rooms, simulation suites, training rooms, mortuaries and clinical skills rooms.
Our quality hire equipment is available for one-off or regularly held events including seminars, conferences, exhibitions, training sessions, community and fund raising events plus more.
- HD projectors, screens and monitors
- Projection screens in various size, frame and screen formats
- Interactive white boards, projectors and touch screens
- Audio - PA systems, microphones, loop and hearing assistance, speakers
- Centralised Control Systems for fixed or wireless operation of room controls
- Silent Disco and headphone kits
- Quality hand-built furniture, lecterns and presentation equipment
- Digital signage with full design and programming service available
- Audience response voting systems
- Live streaming/lecture capture and video communication
- Service, Repairs and Training